OT - Fantasy Florida

The utterings of Florida Scott:

2007 - I'm playin' with these guys. They'll know when I'm serious

2012 - Any day now. I'll be knockin' on their doors.

2017 - Yup. I own them. They're toast. My Chicago cop friend left me all the info in his will. He narrowed it down to 5 miles.

2022 - LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO....wait...what's so funny? Oh, yeah. I own something. What was it again?

Reply to
witfal

You forgot:

2006: "I love it when mommy touches me there".
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom