OT For Hooters lovers

Not for the weak....

If you are easily offended....please click this link....

Scott in Florida

Gross. Cathy won't like you for posting that.

Reply to
sharx35

LOL....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

LOL....

Forwarded the link to a friend and his GF got a big kick from it.

Reply to
: P

Hooters has the best jumbo shrimp--better than Red Lobster. Their food's surprisingly good.

Reply to
Built_Well

What food?

Reply to
badgolferman

=====

Pardon me, badgolferman, it was the "Buffalo Shrimp" I had, not "jumbo" shrimp. Good clam chowder and burger too. But I was really surprised by their Buffalo shrimp. Only have eaten there twice so far, so can't remark further.

I hope the Buffalo Shrimp is as good at their other restaurants as it is in Columbia, MO. Maybe I just got lucky and got a good chef? I wonder how standardized their food is from restaurant to restaurant.

Anyway, Hooters does a lot of good for the community, too. Yes sir. They recently announced a one million dollar breast cancer research grant.

Reply to
Built_Well

That's just sick.

They should have asked me before they used my pic in that manner.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

The 'before' or 'after'?

Reply to