{OT} Freddie & Frannie

This is a link I had e-mailed to me that is routed thru Canada - (Time Warner didn't want it shown on US Youtube)

In light of our "stimulus" its worth watching.

R i I

Reply to
ron

Spin & more spin, that's all you will get in response even if there is evidence right in the face so why bother posting it.......It happened on Bush's watch & thats all the fact there is & needed, the rest will be irrelavant obviously......;0)

Reply to
ByTor

You are sure to be right, but I sure like hearing the way the visuals can be twisted. Posting is easy & fun.

R i I

Reply to
ron

(LMAO)......I hear ya............;0)

Reply to
ByTor

What??? Are you saying TW somehow blocks certain youtube content?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The LIEbrawl media goes to any length to stifle opposing viewpoints.

Reply to
Sharx35

Until he responds, we can't be sure what he means. But he seems to be suggesting that his **internet provider** is blocking certain content on youtube. I know that the Chinese government is famous for arranging censorship like that, but I seriously doubt Time Warner is doing the same thing.

Let's wait and see what Ron says.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

So you have nothing to say on the "content" of the video?

Reply to
ByTor

Interesting question. Why do you ask?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I take it this will go nowhere it seems.......A simple "no" would have sufficed.

Reply to
ByTor

The post I got says Time Warner was blocking it for "intellectual content" I believe the Murdoch owns both Fox & Youtube? My main reason for posting is its entertaining to hear some of these geniuses speak and show to what lengths they'll spend our money to try to make their original bullshit stink less.

AND by the way, I was called last night by a person who identified her self as an "AP Poll taker" - a LOT of questions about ubama and his stimulus and general overall economy. From questions it was more a Democratic Party type operation looking to push his numbers up, which I didn't.

Ron in Idaho (R i I)

Reply to
ron

I sent it to a friend who uses TW as her ISP. She had no problem watching it. Whoever you got it from is an idiot.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And billions going to "network management" fer ISP's?

And isn't GE getting money as well??

"General Electric holds 80 pecent share of NBC Universal with 14 televsion centers (9 of which are in the top 10 market share) and 14 Spanish language television stations, (8 of which are in the top 10 market share)"

Guess we can see where all this is going.

Reply to
ByTor

What is GE supposedly getting money for?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Do what most informed people do, its called research. You want me to do that for you to?

Reply to
ByTor

If you notice, it shows a canadian site. I was told the link went thru Canada - I also don't understand TW's involvement as GOOGLE owns youtube, not Murdoch as I wrote.

I'll try youtube and see if I get it straight.

Reply to
ron

You already had the info, so I figured you were capable of typing maybe a 3 word description.

I was also interested in whether your link was in any way related to the reason GE was getting money. Turns out it's not and you posted the wrong link (as well as the quote, which also is not related to the money they're getting).

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yes. I know.

Is GE suddenly getting a bigger share of slop money than they've gotten under other administrations?

I wonder if GE slanted the news throughout the past 8 years of war in Iraq. What do you think?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Murdoch reserves his investments for high class stuff like MySpace. And, that was pure sarcasm on my part.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Not "think". "Know".

I know that GE (and others) purchase whatever and whomever they need, in order to further their business.

Since the so-called "liberal" network they own was critical of Bush and his hobbies (like the war), it seems to me GE takes more of a hands-off approach than you think. After all, their media holding was critical of a war from which GE made a hefty profit.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom