OT Game in Bag Prompts Airport Evacuation

The other day it was cheese.

Today it was a video game. AH where's your concern? The other day they found the cheese and found the package with wires and clay. It does seem like they are finding objects of concern, we've had no terrorist attack, that I know of in the U.S. post 9/11. Comment AH?

Reply to
dbu

You still do not understand the curious combinations of items described in the other thread. Tell me why anyone would go to the trouble of removing the blue gel from ice packs, replacing it with clay, and then wrapping them in duct tape.

- San Diego, July 7. A U.S. person - either a citizen or a foreigner legally here - checked baggage containing two ice packs covered in duct tape. The ice packs had clay inside them rather than the normal blue gel.

We await your explanation.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Or of the other odd combos that were listed; definitely odd if you're a regular, plain ol' normal person taking a regular, plain ol' normal trip via plane.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I'm sure you would.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"Dry runs" to see what they can sneak past...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Good! You get a nice Sesame Street sticker and a cookie. Now, explain that to dbu the village idiot.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

A-Hole, we want YOU to explain IN YOUR OWN words what it means, so now go ahead we're all waiting and don't post any links or quotes from someone else again. Your opinion please, go now.

Reply to
dbu

Gee, thanks...

But I thought *YOU* were the one having trouble grasping the concept...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Only if you tell me that you really don't have a clue about why people did the 4 things shown below.

- San Diego, July 7. A U.S. person - either a citizen or a foreigner legally here - checked baggage containing two ice packs covered in duct tape. The ice packs had clay inside them rather than the normal blue gel.

- Milwaukee, June 4. A U.S. person's carryon baggage contained wire coil wrapped around a possible initiator, an electrical switch, batteries, three tubes and two blocks of cheese. The bulletin said block cheese has a consistency similar to some explosives.

- Houston, Nov. 8, 2006. A U.S. person's checked baggage contained a plastic bag with a 9-volt battery, wires, a block of brown clay-like minerals and pipes.

- Baltimore, Sept. 16, 2006. A couple's checked baggage contained a plastic bag with a block of processed cheese taped to another plastic bag holding a cellular phone charger.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom