OT: Gas finally went down.

All of 2 cents here in Suburbia. From 4.25 to 4.23.

Yay, I'm so thrilled I could just wet my knickers. And if you believe that one, shake the hand of Thomas A Edison. . . . .

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

In message news:6fydnQWRFLwHStrVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, "CharlesTheCurmudgeon" burned some brain cells writing:

For you it's not thrills, it's old age.

Reply to
Klark Kent

Yeah, gas went down here, too. From 11:00 to 4:00

Yes, that's 5 hours. Then it went right back up again...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Gas levels have increased!!! The dimmies are expelling gas like never before seen in recent history. It stinks real bad. In fact it could power a city like NY for several months.

Reply to
dbu

as an aside, my wife went to get her nails done today - one of the workers just returned from Vietnam and said gasoline there was 7 bucks a gallon.

I saw somewhere the other day its 12 bucks in Turkey.

A friend just drove his daughters pickup to Alaska (ferry too expensive) and said was over $6 in Canada and nearly same as here,

Reply to
ron

I hate to see what you're paying today. The $138/bbl price finally hit the pumps here thia AM, at $4.05/Gal Regular unleaded. For some reason, Western Mass is isolated from the rest of the country (esp the Left Coast). You guys are typically 10 cents ahead of us, butin this case, your post was Thursday and you were already 30 cents ahead of us.

I couldn't even imagine it.

Serious thoughts about listing the Supra on eBay...

Reply to
hachiroku

Ron, get a grip. No commodity goes up by over 50%, especially a vital commodity like oil, without serious consequences. And it has gone up in Turkey as well as the US.

Charles The Curmudgeon

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon