OT GM closes below 10 bucks

Good...! Hope they suffer like I suffered with their junk..

Doesn't 'GM' stand for Got Malox??

Reply to
in2-dadark

I got rid of my last GM product after a mere 50,000 miles. It was in the shop for a lot of things. I had to replace both the front brakes and rotors at 30,000 miles. (I usually get about 50,000 out of a set of Toyota front brakes and then I usually don't have to replace the rotors until the second brake job.)

William C Durant must be laughing from whereever he is now.

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

A story about GM's Volt, plug-in hybrid car intended to go 40 miles between charges, meaning the average urban commuter should be able to run it solely on electric power. GM is developing the car for a 2010 introduction, yet the battery it needs hasn't been invented yet. This is considered a highly risky development process, one that rival Toyota is avoiding. The Volt may drive GM into bankruptcy, but William C. Durant himself did that twice.

larry moe 'n curly