OT: Happy mothers days

This goes out to all those wonderful mothers out there...it take more than being a mom to be a mother.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Thanks!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Sniff. Sniff. I haven't got anyone in my family to wish Happy Mother's Day to. Our mom has been gone for 3 years now. But she was so mean anyway. Always applying the board of education to the seat of learning. Expecting us to tell her where we were. She was so mean she had 6 kids and outright killed 3 of them. Number 2 got it for sassing her before she'd had her morning coffee and cigarette. My sister and I are not married, and my brother's wife is not yet a mother. I've been called mutha a few times and redneck peckerwood, but somehow I don't think that's the same.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

"n5hsr" ...

OK, the message ID info on this looks like the *real* Charles. How horrible, dude.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

The killed 3 of us is part of the family schtick. It started when I was in high school. Mom used to laugh at some of the stuff we used to tell the kids at school about her, then she'd suggest ways to make it even more outrageous. . . . . You've got to remember she comes from the family that one Halloween tipped over Rock Hudson's grandad's outhouse. On its door, so that Mr. Scherer couldn't shoot anyone. He'd threatened to shoot anyone if they tried to tip it over (It got tipped every year for a number of years prior to that.) He was literally sitting on the seat with a shotgun across his lap. Supposedly Mr Scherer was a bit of a sourpuss, which is what made him so popular a local target on Halloween.

And Dad wasn't onery, either. Oh, no, no, no, well yes. He told his best friend that where he found Mom was on the runway in one of the burlesque houses in downtown Chicago. And his friend BELIEVED it. (Mom was actually a sweet innocent little farm girl from, as they say in Chicago, downstate.)

And I have been called a mutha****** and a redneck peckerwood when I lived in the South. Of course, some called me damnyankee, too.

There are no mothers in my family. My sister in law is pregnant, the last I heard, but she lost the last babies so until she pushes the brat out, we're not going to get our hopes too high.

I guess you could count my sister as a mother. She has two 4 legged kids. A 30 lbs part Scottie that will lick you to death, and a ferocious 8 lbs Mexican that thinks she's a Rottwiler. We were going to take her to the Chihuahua races, but figured she'd get upset. " I'm not like them. I'm a Rotwiler. And I'm not a dog. Dogs live in the alley and eat out of trash cans. "

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr