OT. Hey, take a look over in the Honda Group

There's actually posts about CARS!!! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

What on earth for? Cars? Really?

Reply to
Truckdude

Silly beggars. They'll never get any useful work done, that way.

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

a new, novel approach in Usenet!

How is the Massachusetts madness, Hach? Is Kerry actually going to try again?

Its up to 91 up here today so the loons will be howling here soon also. Pelosi howl? Can't wait. She sure isn't cogent as the Dims voice in the house.

Ron

Reply to
ron

Who? OH! "Can I, Uh, get me a hunting license here?" Hope not.

Pleasant. Almost 70. Almost warm enough to take the roof off the Supra!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I guess we can't hope for Cheney to go hunting with either of them.

Was just talking to wife's sister in No. Idaho was 71 there today - maybe we'll have a bit of spring before summer after all.

Reply to
ron

Dude, that's nice, you wrote OT so I can choose not to click on it. But I'd like to filter the OT stuff and not have to see it at all. It's not that you are not interesting or funny, I just don't have the time. In the future, do you think you could put those curly brackets around your OT or a colon after it? You see, if I try to filter just OT, I would be filtering posts containing possibly even relevant words like Toyota.

Reply to
Fishface

We've had a couple of 71 degree days already!

Nice cruising with the roof off!

(not mine, but similar...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

You mean like my {OT} jokes?

People are not going to agree on anything within this group, much less on how to title their subject lines. Besides, OT: (colon) is a bad format since MS OE will strip the OT off when the OE user replies to that post.

Reply to
badgolferman

Then you could eliminate *ALL* the Banality in this group! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I disagree...

Reply to