[OT] honeymoon -->joke<--

A West Virginian man and his new bride were on their honeymoon. The husband jumps into bed to wait for his wife to get herself ready. The wife comes out of the bathroom in a sexy negligee and says "Honey, I have something to tell you. I'm a virgin."

The man grabs his clothes and rushes out of the house yelling at the top of his lungs. He heads straight to his father's house. When he gets there, his father says, "Son, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be on your honeymoon."

The son says, "Dad, my new wife told me a big secret of hers. She's a virgin."

"Damn son. You did the right thing by leaving. If she wasn't good enough for her family, she sure as hell isn't good enough for ours!"

Reply to
badgolferman

*snip*

*Stolen, and sent to my WV friend who will put a contract out on me*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Look on the bright side...if your friend is from WV, he/she might not even realize that it is a joke. lol

Reply to
Truckdude

West Virginia. 2.5 million people, 15 surnames.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

"Truckdude" >

OOOOO I'm forwarding this to her. You'd better hire bodyguards!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nah - that's New Hampshire...

Natalie, in deep doo-doo

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

We know that at least one of those surnames is "Lynch"...

Reply to
Truckdude

Nah, it's OK, I have WV relatives myself.

Reply to
Truckdude

Naw, that's not possible. There aren't 2.5 million people in New Hampshire. Maybe 2 million Mass cars registered across the border.

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

Weren't the McCoys and Hatfields from WVa? Or was that Kentucky? They're not that far apart. There's none of my last name in WVa as far as anyone knows. No French Kanucks made it as far as WV.

Question: Why are there so many ex WV's in Columbus OH?

Answer: That's as far as they could make it on a tank of gas. . . . .

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

"Charles @ Kankakee" >

Doh! Well, when I lived there, my children and I were the entire Black population ;-)

When we lived in northern NH (Colebrook), there were an awful lot of folks with the last names "Bunnell" & "Judd"...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

*snip*

I'll pass on your reply

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I have a question. If a Mass resident registers his car in NH, does that mean he's a real Masshole or just a wannabee?

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

I got the Columbus joke from my cousin who used to live in Columbus and noticed all the WV plates . . .

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

*snipping all of Charles' excess reply characters*

Geeze, Charles - feast or famine; the WebTVers often don't have *any* reply characters, and you have way too many - FIX that. :-P Read on:

My in-laws live in various areas of MA, but mostly the Springfield/Holyoke area. I've tried to call them, but haven't gotten an answer.

And as to your "question" - A Masshole is created by being born there, and conditioned by the wrong people - not by moving to MA...

Natalie, married to a very nice *non*-Masshole man from MA

Reply to
Wickeddoll®