{OT} I guess he did! (Humor)

From another group. The OP thought it was humorous...

I did too!

$10,000

06' Suzuki GSXR 1000 Farmington, UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006 2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve. (801)867-8292
Reply to
Hachiroku

ROFL.....

One of life's lessons learned the hard way....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Ah, the things we do for love....

Next, this guy will probably ask his wife if she minds that he is thinking of buying a Yamaha. When he does so and brings it home, vrooming up the driveway, she'll say "Jeeeeezus, I thought you meant a PIANO!"

Reply to
mack