OT: I need info from dbu

Great. We'll wait forever. And guess what? You know the bad guys that Bush says we'd be fighting here if we didn't fight them in Iraq? They're in Pakistan, and much easier to pick out than in Iraq.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You really are a small person, Joey.

Do you think our Navy and Air Force fighter pilots will have any trouble with F 16's sold to Pakistan?

Not in a New York minute...

Just having jets does not make you proficient at using them.

....besides....if they get to be the 'enemy' they won't get spares and F 16s don't run real well without spares....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hey, YouTube has some great videos! Whether silly, serious, or music. Incl. some you can't otherwise find. Found one of Eddie Simon playing "Anji" with Paul.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

The Saudis send their pilots here to train. Where does Pakistan send their pilots for training?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Tell us about your service...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Oh, I have no doubt we can shoot down their F-16s. I expect India can shoot down their F-16s and won't need our help.

Our problem, when Musharraf kicks the bucket, is that we're going to have to sink a container ship. And it must be the right container ship. Good luck figuring out which one it is.

Reply to
dh

do you think dimmies will have a plan for it? IF they regain power again.

Reply to
dbu,.

Please give me credit for being able to read, will you?

Right; they met with US and others to ease pressure. That sentence says NOTHING about bin Laden.

This sentence says they offered him to Saudi Arabia, only if Saudi Arabia guaranteed he wouldn't be prosecuted. Sudan, apparently, loved the guy. If they wanted him pardoned in Saudi, it seems to me to be very unrealistic to expect they'd give him up to us for prosecution.

Approached about "easing pressure." Nothing in that about "offering bin Laden..."

You're putting 1 and 1 together and getting 5.

Or he's biding his time. Or he may be dead. The fact of the matter is, he got away with what he did.

Plus American money funneled through Pakistan. I not only *can* read, I

*do* read.

Well, that's the hell of operating a Republic. If the President wants my confidence, he'll have to take me into his confidence. The People are in charge.

Reply to
dh

What this pos means is that once again he has been proven to be totally full of shit and know's not what is going on.

Notice that he has done and said about anything to avoid answering questions.

Soooo pathetic. It really must suck to be you.

Reply to
Roy

Really? What is the biggest grievance the Shias have against the Sunnis?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why do you have no doubt?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why don't you and your pal from the local rest area answer the questions asked a few hours ago? But you won't do that 'cause you both are full of shit. It is sooooo obvious to everybody who reads your tripe. Try to have some dignity for pete's sake.

Reply to
Roy

As evidenced in the thread where I *said* I was called in to clean up messes made *by* contractors?

Nah.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I did a little reading of your posts over in another forum.

You seem to have a fixation on 'rest stop' sex.

Me thinks you protest too much.....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Our Air Force is quite good and we probably have tricks we didn't share with the Pakistanis. It also doesn't matter, so there's no real problem conceding the point. I'm rhetorically waving that issue away, in favor of the real issue. In Musharraf's wake, chaos will reign. And it's nuclear-armed chaos.

Reply to
dh

True. I only read *all* of things that are *worth reading.*

Why don't you get back to explaining to Cerf and Kahn how the Internet came to be?

I'm sure they'll be fascinated by your story.

Reply to
dh

Gee did ya? Why didn't ya spend the time answering the questions? Oh, didn't want to deal with a bit of truth.

Me thinks you and your sock puppet are nothing but tools

Reply to
Roy

I'm fairly certain there was a massacre involved in the schism. Or at least a few good murders. And the spilled blood fuels the grievance.

Reply to
dh

I should have been more clear - I believe you are correct, as far as you go. The massacre was another element. [search wiki] Hmph. Maybe not. I'm not finding any reference to a massacre, although one of the early Shi'a was murdered. Well, one killing is probalby enough to get a blood fued started, anyway.

Reply to
dh

All of these things. And, telling them they need a democracy won't do squat to end their troubles, nor will our invasion, our comments, or anything we've come up with.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom