{OT} Is evryone feeling a little Perkier?

Been watching Katie on the Evening News? Everyone smiling?

LOL!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Katie who?

Reply to
badgolferman

Hmmm...BGM behind the 'Eight'? :)

Reply to
Hachiroku

You obviously didn't catch the sarcasm.

Reply to
badgolferman

that the one currently living with Tom Cruise? CBS isn't on in my house that I am aware of. Not since Dan Wather said that authenticity didn't matter as long as the story had merit? Or some such blather.

Reply to
ron

Oh, yes I did!!! :P

Perhaps *YOU* didn't! ;)

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

Maybe I didn't...

Reply to
badgolferman

I thought her very first story about how we are losing now in Afghanistan was excellent. Next day interview with Bush was a joke. Rush Limbaugh (anyone who doesn't agree with me is anti-America) was on yesterday. Another joke.

Reply to
Art

That's the way it was. . . . .

Doesn't Uncle Walter live over in Mass somewhere?

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

The only perky thing I want to see is my girlfriend

GD&RRF.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Gee, I don't know. I sure miss Wally!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Saw the last two, missed the first. I thought Rush hit the nail right on the head, because he said exactly what I have been saying for 5 years!

Reply to
Hachiroku

But we all know you don't have a girlfriend, perky or otherwise. No (human) female would have anything to do with you. Unless you've been going to that Date-a-Dead-Girl place again.

You're just a sad little man living on a fixed income in a trailer park, so you can't even afford a Real Doll. :-)

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

Hey guys, Gladys Kravitz is back!

And FYI, I do have a girlfriend now. So STFU! Or as Archie Bunker said: Stifle!

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

Congratulations....

There are women out there that are worthwhile.

Most of them are conservative...

...but there are a FEW liberals that are somewhat worthwhile...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Sorry, Charlie, your Mom doesn't count as your girlfriend.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

They are usually young ones who look good but have brains full of mush.

Reply to
badgolferman

Neither does your hand, Stuart.

Reply to
sharx35

With maturity, MOST people become a lot more conservative as commonsense triumphs over misplaced youthful idealism. Idealism, for the most part, not based on facts.

Reply to
sharx35

but they are somewhat good in bed...just don't think you will get good conversation after...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida