OT - It appears that George Bush is...

...responsible for vulcanism.

witfal

It's George Bush's fault again.

Reply to
badgolferman

I hate to tell you this, but global warming was happening long before Bush was born. And Bush's actions have not contributed much to the overall concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere.

He is full of hot air, however.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Well, he's been blamed for hurricanes and earthquakes. I figure why not vulcanism?

Reply to
witfal

It's lame to say any particular president hasn't made something worse. It leaves 80% of the subject sort of dangling out there, and it is intentional, for the sake of convenience.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The cabin boy, the cabin boy The dirty little nipper He lined his ass with bubble gum And vulcanized the skipper!

Reply to
sharx35

Actually he is:

manny

I thought Vulcans could not lie.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Reply to
witfal

Ahhhhh yes, the sinister GWB, he sells books.

Actually I think GWB should get royalties from all these books.

Reply to
dbu

You truly are a coward....

ROFLMAO