OT: Joe Francis

I thought this skin merchant was doing time in the Graybar Hotel, but apparently either he or the organization that he spawned has apparently released a new video.

No wonder this country is going to hell. How do we put jerks like him out of business? Tell him to invade somebody's house in Florida so he can be mistaken for a burglar?

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

I think we have much bigger problems than the guy who sells "Girls Gone Wild"

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

The nation's priorities depend on your viewpoint. Charles has a unique viewpoint when it comes to women. Sick, but unique.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

OK, little girls flashing in public is kinda sick, too, but they're not making millions off of it, he is. And sick young boys (and they are boys, not men) buy his tapes by apparently the millions. They're not getting rich, either. And pre-internet, it was a lot harder to do this sort of thing.

And if I want a girl to flash her chest at me, I want her to do it by herself, in the privacy of my own place, and because she wants to, not because she's getting paid or going to be famous or anything. Since that will never happen, since I have stopped chasing women. There aren't any worth chasing anymore. Since the last girlfriend broke up with me two weeks before my 50th birthday, knowing my 50th birthday was coming up, I have a song for all the single girls in their 40's and 50's out there:

**** you all, **** you all, The long and the short and the tall. It's ice cream and cookies for flatfooted rookies, So here's to the girls, **** you all.

and may God personally DAMN Gloria Steinem for ruining 2 generations of women in this country with her liberal crap.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr

That's too general a statement. Exactly what qualities and behaviors do you object to in these two generations of ruined women?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Bingo.

Reply to