OT: JoeNoBedroom is a spammer

He's using spamer tactics at least:

He keeps changing his e-mail address so blocking programs 'miss' him. I now have at least 3 addresses in my block list for him, and that's just in the last 24 hours.

Therefore I declare that he is no better than those who spam our mailboxes. He is now a spammer and I will no longer block him by address, but by other means.

Another Loony Liberal Liar from the Left Wing. Whassamater? Didn't the guys who gave you a swirlie in high school dunk your head deep enough to clean out your brains? Oh, that's right, your brains are where you sit down, that's why your mother never spanked you. She thought it might injure your personality.

(Pops thumbnail off front tooth in Joe's direction.)

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Nah...I've used the same address for at least the past year or two: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Why are you creating spam using my handle? Got nothing better to do with your time?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I think you are incorrect. I've had the fart filtered for quite some time and he has stayed filtered. Having said that I most always read his postings anyway just for the fun of it. Plus I like to re-assure myself that we are keeping him busy and off the streets.

Cheers

Reply to
dbu.,

Then why have I had to reblock him 3 times in the last 24 hours? How's he getting past the block I have on dishborealis? Each time I block him, I get another address on my blocked list. That's just like the dammed spammers I have to fight every day at work. We've had to spend thousands of dollars installing spam detection and blocking software and I have to check to make sure it's working, while the spammers are trying to engineer some way around it, and I have to keep my eye out for them sucessfully doing so.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Idiot. Want a demo of how I can be you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Just for fun, try to block dbu (or one of his many variations) at some point.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I have NOT blocked cathy. She is my favorite teach.

Reply to
dbu.,

Well I don't know. Mine has not changed and I have to click a box to see -el-fartoes postings because they are in my blocked box.

Cheers

Reply to
dbu.,

??

I haven't blocked you, either, but... ol' Charles seems to have overlooked the irony of his post, considering your ever-changing nyms.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

BTW, I have no need to change anything. All I have to do is use one of my numerous other usernames, or create an entirely new one, easy to do. LOL.

Reply to
dbu.,

Now that's just not true. I might change once a month to avoid being top dog. I hate to see grown adults cry when they can't be on top.

But that's all. Maybe twice at the most and I have not changed anything in weeks. Trust me, LOL.

Reply to
dbu.,

Yes, I'm damned harsh on Liberals. I see them wrecking this country and I will strive with my last breath to stop them. Instead of friendly dialogue, since the McGovern era, they have tried to put anyone that didn't agree with them in a box labeled either stupid, reactionary, Nazi, redneck, or something along those lines. They start shouting as soon as you say that you don't just automatically cowtow to their lies and either ask for proof or offer evidence that whatever lie they're pedding is, in fact, false. The only evidence they can offer is oftimes either biased media propaganda or 'selective' reading of the facts, like the current global warming bull.

BTW the idiot that is n5hsr12.yahoo.com is now blocked. If the 'JoeNoBedrooms' I've blocked weren't Joe, why did they talk like him and act like him?

I guess there are no Italians on this newsgroup?

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

I either get them or not. I don't have a quarantine mailbox for the newsgroup. Outlook Express, the mail client I have to have because I have to support what the company uses, doesn't allow for that.

I reloaded the group the other day. Out of 197,000 messages, I have senders blocked on over 14,000 of them. I suspect about 7000 of them are from Joe.

I find no entertainment value in Joe. His answers are so predictable. He never brings any facts to the table that I have seen. It used to be that Liberals and Conservatives could discuss the issues. But I haven't seen but a very small handful of Liberals in my lifetime that are inteligent enough to actually discuss and debate.

The Right is sometimes no better. I'm having an argument with Fred Gavin. He thinks I'm pro union, which I'm not. He seems to think that everyone should just go to a better job if they don't like where they're at. There havve been times that that hasn't been so. The 1930's for instance. There was a time that often hard work did NOT pay off. Men who worked hard at an honest living were reduced to selling apples on street corners IF they could afford the apples.

The late 1970's until the Regean tax cuts took hold in about 1983 was another such period. If the money isn't flowing in the economy, you can't grab something that's not there. The mini bust in 1999-2000 was hard on tech jobs, but at least they bounced back.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Trust you on this? Nope. I don't know the last time you switched, but when BGM posts the ng's stats each month, you routinely show up under 3 different nyms.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

So I had three, I don't want to be known as a top poster, LOL..

Reply to
dbu.,

Sounds like an important job...... ;-)

Reply to
Truckdude

he has another name as joedopebucket

Reply to
Bitter Mavs Fan

How does that work? Wish Hachi were here to tell me...

Reply to
Aldo Nova

Is that all?

Reply to