Reply to
Eric Dreher

-- Why the French did not want to fight in Iraq --

#1: Beret's were all crooked up and down the line

#2: Due to bureaucratic red tape, it would take them three weeks to surrender after the invasion of Iraq, as opposed to the customary two days.

#3: Closest equivalent to the American 15,000 pound daisy cutter bomb is France's 15,000 pound "brie cutter" bomb.

#4: Collective French body odor classified as a bio-weapon by The United Nations.

#5: Rudeness not very effective means of repelling Iraqi troops.

#6: New law allowing solders to bring their mistresses into combat would lead to battlefield confusion - and a nasty syphilis outbreak.

#7: Troops demanding to train with actual weapons instead of with white flags.

#8: Decision to allow French women into combat has resulted in any number of armpit hair related casualties.

#9: They did their share of fighting the worlds Islamic terrorists. They sent a French Special Forces soldier to Afghanistan armed with a loaf of stale French bread, a picture of Jerry Lewis naked, and an anti-freeze-filled bottle of Charlene

#10: Sticking a helmet on a bloated Iraqi killed by an American missile, does not an army make.

#11: Secretly wishing for another German invasion just to get things organized. ___

mike hunt

Eric Dreher wrote:

Reply to
Mikehunt2

You're gonna make OT ranters pierce their own eyes, Eric

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

If ya' can't stand the heat...

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 19th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

Move to MinneSNOWta?

;-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No coincidence

The cheese-eating surrender monkeys can't stand that they've been beaten by:

The Mexicans The Haitians The Japanese in the auto market. The Italians - twice The Germans - 4 times Lance - 6 times and going for 7.

The only time they won anything they were being lead by a Corsican, which wasn't a French possesion at the time he was born.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

And that's not just your I-Maginot-tion.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 19th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

Where did you hear this???

I really liked it when Lance crossed the finish line FIRST again last year, and some good-sport Frog promptly flipped the bird right in his face.

Good sportmanship there, Frenchy!

Oh, BTW, I have a vintage WWII French-issue rifle for sale:

Near perfect condition, Never Fired Dropped only once...

Reply to
hachiroku

Bad, Eric, Bad.

Stay away from the History Channel for 1 week...

Reply to
hachiroku

The Maginot Line. Defending France next to the German frontier. Unfortunately 3 times the Germans waxed the French, they came through Belgium and of course the French had no reason to defend their frontier against the Belgians. By the time the Germans get to the Maginot Line, they are coming from the back side, and the guns didn't point that way. The French have never learned anything from our General Grant, who said, "Hit 'em where they ain't". The Germans obviously did. Witness the Battle of the Bulge.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

*snip*

I really shouldn't laugh but....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *catches breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 19th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

I can't even get the History Channel here, and I have Premium Cable. You have to buy Digital Cable to get it.

Crumbcast, headquartered in Filthadephia, the town that booed Santa Claus. Of course they have taken over a lot of smaller companies, and this used to be a Small-minded cable company for small-minded people.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

John Kass in the Chicago Tribune had it in his column over a year ago. I have a relative that works for the Chicago Tribune.

Had it been an Englishman, that would have been two fingers. But then the French are still sore about Agincourt.

Did you hear about the machine gun our troops had to use in WW1? French manufacture, jammed a lot, poorly made. Just like the word Citroen is only a letter away from the French word for lemon . . . .

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

You've heard the French Navy has glass-bottomed boats. That's so they can see the old French Navy.

How can you tell the French soldiers? They have suntanned armpits.

The French have 3 states of alert: Run away, Surrender and Collabarate. Even Napoleon wasn't French.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Oh man...

Natalie, secretly chuckling

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Howie Carr

uses it alot. >

Yeah, I watch the History Channel ALL the time!

Citron=lemon

But, I'll take an early 60's DS anytime. And the Traction Avant is actually really easy to work on.

Reply to
hachiroku

Hachiroku, laughing his ass off!

Reply to
hachiroku

I stand corrected here. The Japanese and the Germans in the auto market

Actually 5 times. Remember the Beetle?

Yeah, the DNC wants to go back to simpler times, where it controlled the South and slavery of the black man was legal. But of course they wouldn't dare admit that. They get upset if any black or other 'disadvantaged' group strays off the liberal plantation. That's why they hate some of the minorities that are getting nominiated to judgeships. They don't owe anything to the liberals, and they can't stand that they aren't beholden to them. They only want liberal minorities. The minorities are beginning to see that the liberals don't really want them to have power, and are moving to another place that will allow them to have power if they can make the grade, and that makes the liberals even more rabid. The liberals just want to suck the life out of the US, just like Stalin sucked the life out of Russia.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

And the left just sucks it up like a baby does strained carrots.