OT Learning Richard where are you? We need ya!!

Save us from the Joe or is it Josephine...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

LOL! This is pretty bad if YOU are calling on LR to save us!!! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I actually like LR.

I disagree with him (news flash?...LOL).

but I do like him...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Likewise. I thought he was a decent guy.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I wouldn't go 'that' far....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hi Learning Richard! Long time no see. I hope you've finally learned what a mistake you've made all these years supporting the Democrats and Nobama. They truly have flushed the country down the toilet.

If you still think they're wonderful that's all right too. You are fast becoming the minority in that category too. Their true colors have shone through, enough to make everything brownish in color.

Reply to
badgolferman

Well said badgolferman. I notice in recent months since the obama has made mistake after mistake that his followers have shrunk into the shadows, unwilling to show their faces from the embarrassing fact of the obama administration policies.

Reply to
dbu`

Sorry guys, I think you're both worng. I _wish_ you were right, but I fear you are wrong. I think Obama supporters are like cockroaches, they come out until the lights are turned on, then they hide. They don't go away, they just hide, waiting for the lights to go out again so they can come out.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You are partly right, but even they have begun fleeing like rats after taking a closer look at the Obamacare laws. The unions and the corporate cronies are all getting waivers while the average people have realized what a mistake the law has turned out to be. Thank God for people like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee that have exposed the establishment Republicans for the spineless Democrat Lights they have been for the past twelve years or so.

Reply to
badgolferman