OT: Lucas and car maintenance

The topic of Lucas vehicle electricals came up in another thread. Along those lines, I found this possibly old, yet amusing, page:

(How to install new smoke in the wiring of your British car, plus related issues.)

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

Snicker...reminds me of my first car, a '56 Moris Minor Traveller with the power house 803cc engine. And my father's '66 Austin 1800. And my older brother's '51 Austin A40 Traveller van.

SD

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS