{OT} mcgreggor -->joke<--

McGreggor - the Fence-Builder

A Scottish old timer in Scotland, in a bar, talking to a young man.

Old Man speaks; "Lad, look out there to the field. Do ya see that fence? Look how well it's built. I built that fence stone by stone with me own two hands. I piled it for months. But do they call me McGreggor-the Fence-Builder? Nooooo!"

Then the old man gestured at the bar.

"Look here at the bar. Do ya see how smooth and just it is? I planed that surface down by me own achin' back. I carved that wood with me own hard labor, for eight days. But do they call me McGreggor-the Bar Builder? Nooooooo!"

Then the old man points out the window.

"Eh, Laddy, look out to sea... Do ya see that pier that stretches out as far as the eye can see? I built that pier with the sweat off me back. I nailed it board by board. But do they call me McGreggor-the Pier-Builder? Nooooo!"

Then the old man looks around nervously, trying to make sure no one is paying attention and says: " But ya f*ck one goat... "

Reply to
badgolferman

Damn funny! Good one.

Reply to
ToMh

Why do Scotsmen wear kilts? Sheep can hear zippers. . . .

Reply to
n5hsr

Just reminding you. If you want to continue receiving jokes send me a message and I will add you to the joke list and the video list.

Reply to
badgolferman

My poor ribs hate you...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Gord, did you ever get my e-mail regarding the daily jokes? I sent it on June 6th.

Reply to
badgolferman

I don't think so...try again please...(note my sig)...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

I'm not a Scotsman, I just dress like one at the Renaissance Faire.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Little Jenny went to get a haircut at the barbershop

She had a chewing gum and accidentally dropped it on the floor

As she was picking it up the barber asked if she had got hair on it

Are you crazy I am only ten she answered

Reply to
Gosi