(OT:) My 'admiration' for Ted Kennedy is GONE!

Like Mary J? or is that irrelevant too?

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

"America still lags other developed nations in reading comprehension skills, "

That's because they let liberals run the schools.

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

Who told you to say that?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

An insider, but they can put condoms on cucumbers!

They just need more money and they can fix everything. How much, always more.

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

Nope. Sure don't. Get to the point. If I want to read a novel I'll buy a Harry Potter book.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

In my duaghter's school, it was a banana. She was 8 (4th grade) I didn't hear about it until 3 years later, and we had moved from that district.

Good thing.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I was reading in Kindergarten. Took a speed-reading course in 9th grade.

Get to the point. You and Smirnoff point to these long-winded dissertations that take 10,000 words to say what could be said in a short paragraph.

It's like slogging through Noam Chomsky to find out the Earth is round.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

The only "point" at the moment is that you need to confess to your hideous mistake - the lies in your original message. The legislation you were talking about does the exact opposite of what you claimed. And, democrats keeping us from increasing oil exploration in the Gulf - lies, also.

Do you understand how you lied, and how Glenn Beck helped you lie? I looked up the legislation you lied about. Did you find that in this mess of unnecessary messages, or do you need me to post the information about the legislation yet again?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Bwahahaha! Look who's saying someone else is posting insults! WOW!

Just like the post about drilling in the Gulf, you entirely miss the point of the original post.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Confess to the lies you posted in the message which began this thread. Confess that you lied and you hoped nobody would call you on it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Really? What was the point? Maybe you're right. Explain it again. But, be sure the point isn't 100% contradicted by the facts. Good luck doing that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Gee, I already knew all that. Like I said, she doesn't wear a Burkah, so Racial Profiling doesn't come into play, so she has to stay where she is.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Prove that Kennedy could have helped your friend, when other senators are running into the same brick wall in terms of being able to get INS/DHS to change its ways.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Lieberman got my wife's mother's mother over here.

it can be done.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

About making it easier for foreign companies to drill in the Gulf, remember?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Congratulations. You finally actually *DID* something!

You are to be commended. I'll ask Kennedy to draw up the paperwork.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

How did I lie in this post?

And, I never lie. I *MIGHT* admit under duress that I was misled in the other post about drilling for oil, but I never make it an intention to lie.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

When?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That has nothing to do with the legislation whose name or number you refused to reveal, but which I found for you.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Both were lies. You may not think you had intent, but failure to investigate the facts is intentional. Defending your negligence is intentional.

Prove that Kennedy could've helped your friend, but didn't.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom