[OT] percy -->joke<--

This is not a regular joke for today, but sometimes real life is even funnier. This is a true story of what's happening in my house these days.

There is a children's show on television called "Thomas the Tank Engine" where there are railroads and trains that are used to tell amusing stories for little kids. Here is a link if you are interested:

My nearly three-year-old son loves this show and has several of the tracks and engines for playthings around the house. Each engine has a name and a face and of course the most popular one is Thomas. One of the other engines is named Percy.

Lately my boy has taken a liking to the engine named Percy and has been asking for it incessantly. Since he just started talking he hasn't quite mastered the complete alphabet and has trouble making the "r" sound. When he says "I want Percy, I want Percy, I want Percy" the "r" sound is completely silent. Needless to say, I am quite proud of him!

Reply to
badgolferman

ROFL!

Natalie