OT: Remember 9/11

Don't forget what those sand-pounding Muslim extremists did to us on this day.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

In message news:3KqdnX_mt_xpEHvbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, n5hsr sprach forth the following:

And why:

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

They didn't do anything to me that was worth six years of "remembering". But if you want to continue to feel miserable, well, that's your business.

Reply to
mark digital©

Here is why they are winning:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

"I am truly not that concerned about him."

George W. Bush, March 13, 2002

Reply to
rantonrave

I don't get it. From one side of your mouth you say the war on terror is not important, from the other side you say not catching bin laden is why "they are winning"?

So is there a war on terror?

Is catching bin laden important to winning that war, if there is one?

Why is catching one man so important to winning the war on terror, if there is one?

Reply to
dbu`

Mr Rantandrave is one of the reasons They are winning. Typical Lying Loonie Leftie.

Yes, I'd like to see Mr BinLaden assume room temperature. But I'd also like to see Iran become a big lump of glass, starting with that smart-ass president fellow, that fellow that denies the Holocaust. I've been saying for 30 years that America needs a new parking lot.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr