Ot sigh goodbye Luther Vandross

It seems that time is catching up many of my favorite singers. Most of the people that know me will tell you that I think the Classic Motown sound was the high point of soul and Rhythm and blues. Nothing since as come closed to matching it. Luther Vandross name reminds me of many slow dances. His Vocals and style could reach down in to your heart and soul. He will be missed and even though we still have his music there will be one less star shining heaven tonight.

Reply to
Night Spirit