(OT) Spanish real estate developers threaten to sue Greenpeace for 30 million Euros

"'We want to create alarm and a call to action,' Juan López de Uralde, Greenpeace?s director in Spain, said when the book was published"

Reminiscent of Al Gore's movie telling people crumbling styrofoam is melting/collapsing arctic ice.

Bill Putney