{OT} taxidermist -->joke<--

This guy walks into a bar in West Virginia and orders a white wine.

Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks around and says: "You ain't from around here, are ya... where ya from, boy?".

The guy says, "I'm from Pennsylvania."

The bartender asks, "What th' hell you do in Pennsylvania?"

The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist."

The bartender asks, "A taxidermist... now just what th' hell is a taxidermist?"

The guy says "I mount dead animals."

The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL...

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

LOL My friend Brenda is gonna fwap you!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Why, does she mount dead animals...?

Reply to
badgolferman

"badgolferman"...

I'm certainly going to miss you, BGM....

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

What do you mean? Are you leaving? Ohh, you must mean she is going to try to mount me...

Reply to
badgolferman

I think she means that you're gonna be residing in her bit bucket for awhile...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Oh, man...I never knew you had a death wish....

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®