{OT} thank you

Thank you to the US servicemen and their families who made the ultimate sacrifice to defend our country and promote freedom around the world.

Even if you don't agree with the reasons they died for at least pay some respect to their memory by having a moment of silence for them. Make today slightly different from the usual nonsense we have here.

Also thank you to the brave volunteers who are putting their lives on the line at this time for the honor of their country.

Reply to
badgolferman

What he said.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Also should thank the thousands of workers in the news media who have covered wars, at extreme personal risk, including 2 who died today and one critically injured.

Reply to
Art

Agreed - we'd be totally in the dark without their efforts.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

PM