OT - The First Dog

Portuguese Water Dog

Somehow, I'm just not surprised.

Reply to
Conscience

Why? It's just of many pathetic mutations of a noble creature, the wolf. What difference does the particular mutation make?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

typo: just ONE of many

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

??

Wish they could've adopted a shelter dog, but... Sounds good for their circumstances.

"Right Breed for You? An athletic, active breed, the Portuguese Water Dog requires daily vigorous exercise. He is very intelligent and responds well to obedience training. His profuse coat is hypoallergenic, but requires regular maintenance."

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I'm sure he means it should be made in America. Like a cross between Rove and Miers.

Heh, what's he gonna say in a few years when the Gov of LA runs for pres? He already ADMITTED he wasn't conceived in the US.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Has it been reported that they didn't or did?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Which Her would you be referring to, dip?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

The dog: High maintenance in what way?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The coat gets nappy if not taken care of and it needs LOTS of excessive.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Well, like I said: MUTANT

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Right, because it was said well in advance that this: "His profuse coat is hypoallergenic," was a primary consideration.

That, and "He is very intelligent and responds well to obedience training" so it doesn't bite reporters.

Is there any level you neocon dupes won't stoop to? How about commenting on Rove running from the truth or Bush's inability to leave the country without fear of arrest? Hell, talk about Cheney not even being welcome in all 50 STATES without the chance of being jailed on site.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

No surprise you'd joke about it.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

That's what fake warriors do.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That's an (your) opinion. What's right for one person or family isn't necessarily right for another. They've been considering this for months - not exactly an impulse choice.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Grooming. Unless you give it the equivalent of a buzz cut.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

You've got to know why that's impossible to believe.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

BOTH bush and Cheney

The charge is Crimes against the Constitution.

Post proof I said anything about restrictions, tard. I said he can't leave the country without the FEAR of being arrested and charged with war crimes. It's been done to the leaders of other countries and he's not immune.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You really aren't PLAYING stupid, are you. Were you REALLY ever a warrior, you'd know why torture is not a matter to joke about. Got kids that might face battle in another land? Another reason not to joke about it.

We can't very well expect people to treat our troops well while we torture, dip. You SHOULD know that. That you're either too stupid to get it, or simply deny it outright, shows you never WERE a warrior.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Yep.

No, it' doesn't.

It's not called ButtFuck and the warrant is valid anywhere within the state.

Poor tard. All you can do is TRY to twist what I said.

Liar.

Nice people who will arrest Cheney and Bush should they show up. Yep.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Are they naming the dog "Blacky?"

Reply to