OT The great Pavarotti, RIP

If this doesn't bring chills up your spine then you are a fish.

dbu`

My favorite. Thank you.

Reply to
F.H.

Ha. This is as close as you've ever gotten to opera, maricon.

JoeSpareBedroom

Here's dbu's version of ballet:

JoeSpareBedroom

LOL, dance dbu. Now..., where's Cheney and his shotgun.

Reply to
F.H.

I posted it with high regard for Pavarotti. It was in his honor, nothing else. I am sorry he has passed away.

Reply to
dbu`

Liberals.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I sent an e-mail to the BBC:

"Comparing Pavoratti with Elton John and Madonna is like comparing a Ferrari with a Toyota and a Ford. Nice cars, but just not in the same league.

I was going to say, "Comparing a Rolls Royce..." but since Pavoratti and Ferrari are both from Modena I considered the comparison more fitting."

Reply to
Hachiroku

Since Pavarotti once sang a song with none other than James Brown, I suspect he would've disagreed with your statement above.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Too late to ask him...

Reply to
Hachiroku

You can wish the duet with Brown never happened. Let me know if you're going to do that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

clap - clap - clap - clap

EdV

I had a girlfriend who had season ballet tickets to the Kennedy Center in Washington and would force me to go occassionaly to the performances. After the second or third time I fell asleep she stopped taking me anymore.

I'd much rather watch people doing the chicken dance than girly men running around in tight shorts and exposing their crotches for the audience.

Reply to
badgolferman

You mean like the rappers on MTV? LOL.

Reply to
dbu`

Falling asleep is not too bad, I once had a girl who always wanted to go on roller coasters and ferris wheels, she'd call me a chicken if I didn't go. After 3 rides, imagine what 2 burritos, and a supersize coke looks like on the floor.

Reply to
EdV

LOL

I knew SOMEONE had to watch Lawrence Welk. Must be you....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I notice the girlfriend is past tense...LOL

The Kennedy Center is a class venue, but I agree, ballet ain't my cup of tea!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

LOL....

Another girl in past tense....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I can relate to that. I'm not too fond of amusement park rides myself. The worst one I've ever been on is called DaVinci's Cradle at the local park. It just goes straight up and rushes straight down over and over again. The first time I went on it with my kid I had to go sit by the bushes afterwards praying I didn't hurl everything I had eaten an hour ago. You don't see too many adults on that ride for the second time.

Reply to
badgolferman

What about Elton John, Bono, et al...?

Reply to