OT USA TODAY/Gallup Poll: Significant drops in support for Clinton & Giuliani

Why do they bother other than to make some headlines.

Statistically insignificant.

"The national telephone poll was taken Friday through Sunday. There were

425 Republicans and "leaning" Republicans surveyed, and 494 Democrats and "leaning Democrats." Each number has a margin of error of +/- 5 percentage points."

Of course to the billary their whole life is polls.

Reply to
dbu.

Well, they didn't poll me but I don't like either of those candidates. Maybe there are at least 900 like-minded people in America.

Reply to
badgolferman