OT: Way cool, my next toy....

These things look like SOOOO much fun. I always wanted to try building something like this...maybe I should have tried... These guys will be millionaires ...

If you're on 56k, it's worth the wait, it's 9.xmb

'm just wondering what the pricing will be...

Reply to
Josh

Do you know where I can get one?

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Me Too!!! Me Too!!! That thing is awsome!!!

Reply to
Keapon Laffin

Looks like these guys will carry them

Dan J.S.

Reply to
Josh

Man, that is SMOOTH!

Reply to
hachiroku

Damn thing won't play on my machine...what the heck is it about??

noneyabusiness

Why wont it play on your machine? Do you have Windows Media Player installed?

Reply to
Josh

I still run 98SE on this machine. WMP v9 doesn't play a lot of the newer files and v10 won't run on 98.

noneyabusiness

Uh, time to upgrade? =)

You could try another media player...

this should work.