OT: Will be leaving for a while.

I will be leaving for a while. We have had an unexpected loss in our family and I need to focus on my family.

Hope to see you all in the near future!

Reply to
Go Mavs

Sorry, man.

We'll be waiting.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Sorry about the bad news.

Reply to
dbu.

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's good to see you have your priorities set right. Focus on your family and give them the support they need. Your presence means a lot more than our words.

Speaking of presence, I noticed none of the so-called compassionate liberals in this group have had any condolences or encouragement for you. Somehow this does not surprise me.

We are thinking and praying for you and your family, Go Mavs.

Reply to
badgolferman

"See" whom? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Take care and our thoughts are with you.

Reply to
Truckdude

Give people a chance. I just got in the door from caring for sick children last night (and the two before that).

Reply to
Truckdude

Peace be with you.

Reply to
DH

You noticed that too, eh?

Same here, Mavs. We just suffered a loss recently, so I know what you're going through.

Reply to
witfal

You may well have left by now, but.. my sympathy on your loss.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Not only that, but when something like that happens, priorities automatically set themselves straight; unless one has made firm friends on a ng - whether just cyber or have also met IRL, in all likelihood it/the ng will all-of-a-sudden lose importance.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.