[OT] worst pick-up lines -->joke<--

The WORST Pick-Up Lines "Ever". . .

I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Wal-Mart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.

Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

Your body's name must be visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock.

I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.

I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.

Wanna Play House? You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long.

I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.

I love every bone in your body - especially mine.

Hi, I'm a necrophiliac, how good are you at playing dead?

I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into that motel room.

The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue.

Reply to
badgolferman

*snip*

No, it's cuz some woman punched them out...

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Pick Up Line in a Gay Bar

Say there big fella, can I push your stool in?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland