Our Heavenly Mother on 5-23-06 at 1:54 P.M.

Our Heavenly Mother says, "There are so many times when We know how you feel and what you are thinking, that We would like to speak in a voice you would understand, but this, of course, would not be feasible, due to the fact that thousands or even millions of voices would be used just to be able to speak to Us in this manner and way, hoping to hear Our Voice in return."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON MAY 23,2006 AT 1:54 P.M.

OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER

"I am your Heavenly Mother.

It is such a joy to hear you speak regarding how you feel about the Saints and what you enjoy with Them when you are allowed to put print out so others can read what your association is with the Saints.

So Many of Us Here in the Heavens enjoy your communication verbally, also when you pray to Us and/or you write a small group of words writing your discussion of how you think about Us, always hoping to help someone else become more interested in Us and pray.

There are so many times when We know how you feel and what you are thinking, that We would like to speak in a voice you would understand, but this, of course, would not be feasible, due to the fact that thousands or even millions of voices would be used just to be able to speak to Us in this manner and way, hoping to hear Our Voice in return.

We always smile when We hear you speak to others about how you feel about Us, and when you pray.

As I close These Words at this time, I also want to leave a Few Words your way: Every moment of every day that you take it in stride, using the stride as a commitment to Divine Love and your service in how you live it every day, it is a treasure to see, and We are All grateful because this also helps others understand Our Existence, and your love for Divine Plan.

God bless you all, one at a time, and God, too, thanks you from The Divine."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.

All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time. Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved. This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Reply to
urelian