Night Spirit

Do you really think I don't know?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Just trying to brighten your day!

Reply to
Night Spirit

Thanks, but it'll be a supernova very soon...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Fla, you have 7 more days to prepare for a major earthquake!

Reply to
Night Spirit

LOL, we'll be staying with my mom after the household goods are moved out of our place here, so I don't know how much um...seismic activity we'll get(kind of awkward). Then, when we drive to North Carolina, we'll be in the temporary housing on base, which is basically a studio apartment for all four of us. But...when we move into permanent quarters there, NC might be in trouble...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

6 More Days Fla!
Reply to
Night Spirit

Actually, no - we're staying at my mom's until about July 2nd

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Five more days until Nat's man returns!

Reply to
Night Spirit

She must be counting the minutes.

Reply to
Josh

LOL I don't have to - Dale's doing it for me

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®