Pledge

Yes, on topic. Months ago, I think Hachiroku posted that Pledge works well on the clear plastic face of a car's dash. I tried it the other day - it

*did* work well. I would've guessed that if anything, it would smear like crazy, creating a real mess; but nope, cleaned it nicely instead. :-)

What about the rest of the dash? Work well - repelling some future dust, or not??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

So far, so good!

Seems to last a lot longer than Armor-All, et al, also.

Glad to be of assistance!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Okay, thanks.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com, Cathy F. sprach forth the following:

Now we just need something to clean the inside glass of the windshield and keep it from fogging back up within minutes...

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

the clear plastic face of a car's dash. I tried it

would smear like crazy, creating a real mess; but

Shoot Pledge is right up there with WD-40 on my great stuff list.

In 5 minutes it can make my old ATV look new. All the nasty grout in my kitchen tile look great. The whole ski boat to look perfect. Totally oxidized paint on a junk yard car look awesome. The list goes on and on.

Just don't expect stuff to be protected from the elements for very long.

Dan

Reply to
Danny G.

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com, Cathy F. sprach forth the following:

Something called "plasticizers". Basically it's what makes a shiny surface shiny. Sort of the same way that silver polish dissolves an extremely thin layer of tarnish from the silver, plasticizers peel off some of the dulled surface of the dash. The residue continues this process, and it finds its way onto the windshield. Armor-All is particularly notorious for doing this.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:mP74i.3711$ix.2098@trndny01, =?iso-2022- jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= sprach forth the following:

The windshield, the dash, or both?

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:nf94i.21443$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net, Danny G. sprach forth the following:

How do you use Pledge to clean grout? Spray on and scrub with a toothbrush or something else?

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

Nice going - you just put half of the detailers out of business ;-)

Reply to
Ray O