poll: get these rims for my Lumina?

Should I? or is it a waste, you think? check them out:

JohnZhang

To help you make an important decision like this we need to know a little more, What is your yearly income, and your personal finances and living situation, and how much will the rims cost? The total cost when they are on the car and all extra expenses paid, including interest on any unpaid balances and cost of keeping these things looking good. Will this help you have a better quality of life? How do you measure quality of life. When it comes to life altering experiences like this I tend to think in terms of better to have done it and wished I hadn't, then to not do it wind up in the nursing home wishing I had. In other words how much will it impress the the fat gal wiping your butt that you once had a set of wheels like this? A couple of bucks left on the dresser would probably impress them more, maybe not, there are a lot of variable to be considered.

Reply to
Moe

I would get rid of the Lumina.

Reply to
Art

JohnZhang opin'd thus:

GAAAAAAK!

PTOOOOIE!!

HOOOORRK!!!

(BTW, those are not "rims", they're "wheels".)

Reply to
Don Fearn

Talk about giving a nose job and liposuction to a person on the deathbed.

You have to wonder about someone who is so indecisive that he asks total strangers their opinions as to what he should spend his money on.

Reply to
mack

John, don't you have an old Corolla kicking around?

What the HELL are you doing with a Lumina, and WHY do you want to put Dubs on it?

Reply to
Hachiroku

The wheels are ugly but what will make your Lumina even uglier is the noise that will be coming out of it. You know, that THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP crap I hear from every single car that has wheels like those.

Reply to
badgolferman

You can't spell "crap" without "rap".

Reply to