Power Brakes on '05 Camry???

How can I tell if this Camry has power brakes? The abs light goes out when car started, but they seem too "mushy" to be power.

I just bought the car used. But it doesn't feel like any other power brakes I've had recently. Even a rented '05 Highlander.

Reply to
s_landa

An '05 Camry has power brakes. Well, it comes from the factory that way. If your brakes are mushy, there's probably something wrong with them and I'd suggest having them checked by someone you trust who knows braking systems. Like your local Toyota dealer if you have a good one like I do . . . .

My '05 Camry has among the best braking feel of any vehicle I've ever owned; nice and tight and responsive and, well, powerful. Get yours checked.

-Don

Reply to
Don Fearn

All late model Toyotas have power brakes.

Reply to
Ray O