power window works now but crooked fit.

In summer I installed a regulator/motor in my 99 4 door Camry drivers side to replace the dead unit. However it doen,t seal properly around the window and there sre some spaces letting in rain and road noise. Motor works fine. I bought it cheap off internet store. Can this be remedied for cheap= less than 100 dollars or will I need to go out and have it a new one reinstalled for hunderds dollars?

Reply to
sedonapas

Check to make sure the window gasket is fully seated in the door frame.

Remove the inner door liner and see if the window is fully seated in the regulator. If it is, check to see if the regulator is properly mounted inside the door.

Reply to
Ray O