previa fuel filler pipe

My 91 Previa's gas fill pipe is rusted out, or so it would seem from all the gas that drips/gushes out while its being filled. How hard is it to remove/replace?

Reply to
Joe

I believe that the fuel filler pipe is integral with the fuel tank.

Reply to
Ray O

No, its available as a seperate part from Toyota, though at $125 its about 100 more than I want to spend.

Reply to
Joe

The fuel filler neck should not be too difficult to replace.

Reply to
Ray O