Programming Keyless Entry

Anyone out there know how to program a dealer-installed keyless entry? FCC ID: ELVAT1B. This is for a 04 Sequoia.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Mark H. Saunders

These instructions are for factory remotes, but they may work:

Ray O

Thanks Ray O, but I've tried that one already. I bought mine from an individual, so I don't know the origin of the installation. But from what I've seen online, mine appears to be a dealer installation. I have the three-button remote with the greenlight, which is dealer, and the three-button with no light seems to be the factory.

So would a dealer installation have a programming procedure specific to their hardware?

Reply to
Mark H. Saunders

Yes, the dealer should have the programming procedure for the hardware they installed.

good luck!

Reply to
Ray O