Question about how to remove wiper arm assembly in 92 Paseo

Hi all

I just bought a nice condition 1992 Toyota Paseo and the wiper arms are extremelly rusty. I am referring to the entire arm that extends from the body ... NOT the under hood rocker arm that connects to the wiper motor.

Luckily, I have founda scrap yard with about 6 Paseos that I take parts

from. How do I remove the driver and passenger wiper arm assemblies? Is it just a single bolt?

HELP!

Thanks in advance, Derek

Reply to
MegaC

There is a hinged cap that covers the nut that holds the wiper arm on. Pop the cap up - the hinge is between the cap and the arm itself, and remove the exposed nut. I believe it is a 14 mm nut.

Reply to
Ray O