Radio Problems 3 in 1 combo Model 16806 95 Camry XLE

Got a strange problem with my radio in my camry. After starting the car - usually when it's been sitting a while - the radio will not turn on - it was on when I shut off the car. If I wait a few minutes, it will eventually - most of the time anyway - turn on. Sometimes if I stop and restart the car it will then come on. There is power to the radio because it lights up when I turn on the lights - that's the lights inside the radio not the LED panel. Any ideas short of swapping the radio out? Thanks in advance schoeto...

Reply to
tschoenbachler

I believe there are 3 power sources for your radio - one tied into the lighting system, one that is always hot for radio memory, and one that is switched to accessory/ignition. You need to check all 3 power sources.

Reply to
Ray O