Ray -- Starter Question?

A day or so ago we briefly discussed "whacking" reluctant starters.

I haven't done that since the mid-80s.....Does it STILL work on the newer, say mid90s cars on up to present day?

Reply to
timbirr

The answer is a definite maybe, if the solenoid and/or relay are located on the starter.

Reply to
Ray O

It definitely worked on a new Chevrolet camper that refused to start..

Reply to
badgolferman