Re: 10 to 25% better MPG, with 2 or 3 ounces of Acetone per 10 gals of gas

I am always amazed at the cynics out in the real world. I

>fortuitously came across a bunch of acetone articles and did a bit >more reading. > >Hell, I went out to my wife's beauty supplier and bought a gallon of >pure Acetone, $10 or so, and added it to my tank. (I used about 3 oz >per 10 gals.) > >After two tank fulls - I used just the first click on the pump each >time. My auto is a 91 Ply Acclaim 3.0. My miles per gal went from >about 24-25 (regular driving, non-highway with air on most of the >time) to 31.5 miles per gallon. > >Whether you believe this or not, I don't care. I have absolutely >nothing to sell or any conflict of interest. It worked for me. > >What suppose to happen is it, the acetone, helps the vaporization of >the gas in the chamber for a more efficient burn and no excess gas >getting pissed out and wasting your money. > >Guys/ and Gals/ it's your car and money. >

Hank,

I've got this atomic synergetic gasoline reformulater that you clamp around the fuel line, just before it goes into your throttle-body. It will increase your fuel mileage over 150% and never wears out. Shell Oil has tried to buy the patent from me so that they could shelve it but I won't sell it to an oil company. It's based on the same technology as the 300 mpg carburetor that GM bought up in the 1950's.

Check out the true story at:

http:// snipped-for-privacy@not.for.real.com I'll sell you one of these for the low-low price of $150.00, postage paid. Send my a private e-mail and I'll give you the address of where to send your check.

Jack

Reply to
Retired VIP