Re: 1993 corolla radio problem

Hi, thanks so much for the reply. Unfortunately, i do not have the owners manual, and the diagram does not label which fuse is the radio. It tells me the engine, all the fans, the AC, but nothing labeled radio. If anyone kknows where I can download a pdf or a webpage with the manual, i'de be really appreciative. I saw some for order, but like i said in the previous post, i don't got cash to toss around. The cheapest i found a manual for was $15.

Reply to
zeroedout

There is more than 1 fuse box in a car. The one with engine and AC fuses is usually in the engine compartment. The one with the radio fuse is somewhere under the driver's side of the dashboard.

If you want a free guide on how to remove the radio, go to

click on the repair guides link, choose the model year of your vehicle, then choose the make, then choose the model, then choose chassis electrical, then choose entertainment systems. Voila! FREE instructions with pictures!

Good luck!

Reply to
Ray O