Re: alt.autos.toyota newsgroup statistics for 01/2007

>> Jeez. To come up w/an accurate ranking, one actually needs to add up >>> dbu,

>>> + dbu + dbu., = 658. Which puts him in the #2 slot. >>> >>> Cathy >> >> >> SHHHHHHHH!!! > > Oops - sorry! ;-) > > OTOH, hey, you still get bronze. > > Cathy

I was HOPING you'd call me up and ask me out! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

You've been hitting on her since she appeared here. I don't think you're her type. She has been conversing with dbu a lot lately though...

Reply to
badgolferman

I don't really know if that means anything...

Reply to
Hachiroku

But what's even funnier is, you're keeping track!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Just waiting my turn.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL! Not if I have anything to say about it! (I must be giving the poor girl the Willies! But since I can't get Natalie to post Bikini pics...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

That just doesn't sound right...

Reply to
badgolferman

Well, NOW we know who's mind's in the gutter!

Reply to
Hachiroku

...and Joe.....

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida

pssssssssssssssst....wanna see some nekkie Nat pics????

Reply to
Scott in Florida

So that's why Scott is into photography!

Reply to
Ray O

Splork!

The eternal dreamer.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

You can rest easy. It doesn't mean anything. Except that I often disagree w/his POV.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

A-hem... "woman".

Thanks to you two, everyone's, at this point!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Well, hey - considering there's one other woman here, what other gender am I supposed to converse with?!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Joe needs a good woman.

Reply to
dbu

That's easier said than done. Maybe that's why Hachiroku has been hitting on Cathy.

Reply to
badgolferman

(could be this was ALSO what I was hoping for...)

OOOOOPS!!! Sorry...see BGM's post on choosing words a bit more carefully! ;)

(I don't know what gets into me sometimes...!)

Reply to
Hachiroku

SURE!!! (BOTH running from the )

Reply to