Re: Automotive ennui

Why do I need a certificate to prove that a car has been preowned? In most

> cases it's obvious. >

... usually by the cigarette burns in the upholstery, or the condoms under the seat.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

When I was looking for cars back in 2001, my local dealer wanted to sell me a program car. Price was good so I got in. Front seat had a cig burn. I never even put the key in the ignition.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski