Re: Chrysler and Ford Recalls Vehicles for Fatal Flaws

In message , C. E. White writes

It seem to me that you were >going out of your way to over dramatize a Ford recall. I suppose this was a >lame attempt to excuse Toyota errors.

All cars have errors and the manufacturer normally watches the first year or two to be able to modify and put right faults that weren't apparent in the design stage. Some of these faults can be dangerous, others just an inconvenience. I well remember when water based paints first came in, nothing dangerous about a car loosing it's paint because of bird droppings, but it seriously damages a brand image if all your cars look tatty.

Reply to
Clive