Re: "Crude oil futures pricing

> Emagine what the environuts will do if we ever want to build a nationwide > 2500 PSI hydrogen distribution system LOL

But the environuts WANT hydrogen!

That is, until they put the high-pressure pipe in their town, like the k00ks in my area that want wind power...just somewhere else...

COVEs: Citizens Opposed to Virtually Everything...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Why would they want hydrogen? Making hydrogen takes energy and make CO2 (if it comes from methane).

Reply to
Jeff

Because it's not gasoline!

Here's an example of typical Liberal/Environutspeak: On the BBC (I love the BBC; they make it like shooting fish in a barrel!) they were talking about a new car (Fiskars? Don't they make scissors?) being produced in California. The announcer said it is a "true sports car" that can run for 50 miles on electricity alone, and then if more range is needed a gas engine kicks in.

The announcer said, "so you can plug the car into the wall for free, and run for 50 miles on the charge!"

Um, plug the car in "for free"?!?! Last I checked, electricity costs money. Not only that, but the majority of electricity in the US is produced by coal or oil fired plants. So, not only does it cost money for the electricity to run the car, but all you're doing is displacing the pollution from your car to the generating plant. I suppose that will give a lot of the Environuts who don't really think things through the Warm Fuzzies, but some of the smarter one may actually catch on, and move near Nuclear power plants.

(of course, all power from all sources goes onto the same grid...)

Reply to
Hachiroku