Re: Does a bicycle TAKING THE LANE slow down traffic?

In my state, bicycles are regulated under the Vehicle Code, which means they

>must stay to the right or risk being cited for being a slow moving vehicle >that didn't stay right.

I'm all for that, but personally I think any time I pass a car while on my bicycle, and that car is not turning or stopped for a signal or obstruction or car in front (etc), that driver should be required to immediately turn in his license. Especially if it's on an upslope.

Reply to
Matthew Russotto